WordPress Mobile Pack - Settings
WP Mobile Pack > Settings to set your progressive web app's configuration.
1. App Settings
- You can edit the Display Mode of your app to enable/disable it for your mobile users. The _Preview _mode lets you edit your app without it being visible to anyone else.
- By adding your Google Analytics ID, you will be able to track the progressive web application's visitors directly in your Google Analytics account.
- When enabling iPads/Android tablets display, make sure to clear mobile browser cache before testing tablets settings.
- The "Visit Website" can be enabled as well.
2. Enable Facebook, Twitter, Google+
You can choose to display/hide Facebook, Twitter or Google+ sharing buttons inside the progressive web application by simply checking the corresponding boxes.
3. Language Settings
Wordpress Mobile Pack will automatically translate your mobile web app in one of the supported languages: Chinese (zh_CN), Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Spanish or Swedish. This is done based on your Wordpress settings and doesn't require additional changes from the plugin.
However, if you wish to add another language or change the labels for your current one, you can do so by editing the language files located in
To ensure your translation file will not be overwritten by future updates, please send it to our support team.